Monday, October 15, 2012

Welcome to my blog, blog, BLOG

(read with an echo voice)

This is my first blog post, so I hope you like it.

I ultimate supremo love to read and I am going to use this blog to write reviews of all the books I read. I will try to make my reviews interesting, but also FUNNY! I hope it will get other kids excited about reading, too. I also hope other kids will write in to tell me about all the good books they read.

What do I like to read?
Pretty much everything! I read a lot of non-fiction books to learn about different animals and science. I also love fiction books.

What is the best book I ever read?
Ooooh, hard question. I will say The Tale of Despereaux.

How does an 8-year old have her own blog?
My mom manages the blog account, and I am not allowed to access the blog without my mom. All comments will be screened to ensure they are appropriate for kids. My mom will (slightly) copy-edit what I write, but no changes will be made to my writing without my approval.

2 comments:

  1. Your mom always was kind of bossy. I should know - I went to elementary school with her. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to add: keep up the fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete