Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Draw About It Day

These are the very first draw about it day pictures. I think they are really nice drawings. I hope you like them, too. If you want to draw a picture of a part of a book you liked, or of a character from one of your most favorite books, you can draw one and send it to bookwormkate8@gmail.com. I will post yours, too!

"Bad Kitty"
from Bady Kitty Vs Uncle Murray by Nick Bruel
Drawing by Carter McD in Florida

Carter says "This book is like a comic book and easy to read. It's very funny and makes me laugh. I like all the Bad Kitty books that I have read. I keep one in the car for when I forget my DS."


"Hattie and the Fox"
from Hattie and the Fox by Mem Fox
Drawing by my cousin Sara F in Connecticut


Thank you Carter and Sara! You guys rock! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment